I’ve been a bad blogger the last few weeks…but I’ve had good reason(s). I’ll post about some…such as moving and leaving Ken and I’s first home together, a recipe, and, our 2nd anniversary. I need to figure out how to post a blog with pictures first…I just can’t figure it out on here. I love technology, but I’m really not the best at it. I can handle my iphone, that’s about it.
1. I am the most indecisive person you will ever meet. I’m being serious. If I’m going to a new restaurant I have to study the menu online days before I go, so that I can still make the waiter/waitress stand there and wait for me to decide.
2. I don’t have a very good sense of smell.
3. I love sweets. Every meal needs dessert, including dessert. But yesterday I made myself have a sugar fast, cause I had been eating too much of it. I’m craving it less today. I guess it worked.
4. I love to travel, but I love coming home just as much, if not more.
5. People think I’m organized (and I am at work), but I can’t organize to save my life.
6. I don’t know how to drive stick or parallel park.
7. My husband is my best friend.
8. Reading blogs is the most reading I do outside of work.
9. I love my iphone.
10. I really want some palazzo pants.
11. I want 5+ kids.
1. What is your favorite color and why? Mostly, lime-ish green. It makes me happy, but I love anything brightly colored.
2. What is one moment that changed your life forever? When my mom told me my husband was getting a divorce (with his first wife). I knew at that moment Ken and I would be together, the way I think the Lord meant it to be all along.
3. What’s your most embarrassing moment? Things that should embarrass me don’t, and vise versa. The only one that comes to mind is a season when every time I went to Walmart I fell. I don’t know how or why, but I didn’t go into Walmart for like 4 years after that. ha!
4. If there is something that you dislike doing and could have someone else do for you for the rest of your life what would it be? Cleaning the shower. I hate it.
5. Do you have a random talent? I can sound like Kevin (you know the bird on Up…I’m really not talented…)
6. What is your favorite meal and why? Grandma and Pa’s spaghetti dinner. I love everything about it.
7. Where were you born? Here. I’ve never lived anywhere else. I love it here and would be lost without my mountains.
8. Have you ever won any contests that you’ve entered? No! Boo. I enter them all the time too.
9. What’s your favorite book and why? Redeeming Love by Francine Rivers. If you haven’t read it and don’t know why ask me to borrow it and you’ll find out why. It’s amazing.
10. When you were little did you ever pick out baby names that you liked and say that you were going to name your kids that? If so do you still like any of them (or remember any of them)? I know I had names picked. I don’t remember any of them now and they are probably not even names we would consider. We already have names picked out. 🙂
11. Did you end up growing up to be what you wanted to be when you were little? Not yet. All I have ever wanted to is be a mommy.
Now here is where it’s your turn. List 11 random facts about yourself, answer the 11 questions I have given you below and then write your own 11 questions and tag some of your friends.
1. What is your favorite thing about yourself?
2. What is the hardest decision you’ve ever had to make?
3. What is your favorite song to dance too?
4. Do you dance when no one is watching?
5. Do you sing in the car?
6. What’s the craziest thing you have ever done?
7. What movie never gets old?
8. Would you ever go on a reality tv show (amazing race, survivor, house hunters…)?
9. What is your favorite ice cream flavor?
10. Where do you shop for jeans?
11. Do you like social media?